Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

JOY #36: late-night scrabble :)



things that brought me joy today:

- waking up and having dad here in the nash
- his precious efforts to take care of me
-mango vanilla soy creamy from trader joe's
-calls and texts from a few sweet friends
-sweet shannon dropping off an entire case of chick flicks for me
-the fact that vandy almost beat kentucky (ranked #2) in bball this afternoon
(final score: 56-58... SO CLOSE!)
-playing scrabble and hanging out with jim
- the beautiful weather in nashville
-having a bed to cozy up in all day

xoxo.
meg :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're sick? :( I hope you get well soon, Meg!

    That was very nice of Shannon and the rest of your friends to do! :D

    Scrabble is my FAVORITE board game!!! =) It's sooo much fun hehe.

    ReplyDelete