Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

the plan.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein once said that. I like to think that everything is a miracle.

Yes, there is pain and tragedy and chaos and disorder and evil and hate in our world. I am not blind to these realities and I do not choose to ignore them.

But there is also beauty and joy and goodness and laughter and solace and happiness and satisfaction. And I have found it hugely rewarding,
especially in an age where there is such great emphasis on all the hurt and suffering in our world, to take the time to appreciate that which is GOOD
and to be grateful for the things that elicit joy.

So here is the plan for this blog:

to focus on the things in my life that bring me joy
to take time to appreciate that which is good

to say thank you for the simple gift of being alive

(and to practice my photo/video skills while i'm at it)

Look for a brief (woo!) entry every day for the rest of 2010.
That'll make 350 entries by then end of the year.

check back daily!
meg :)


P.S. little white lights bring me joy.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, you are so cute! I love this blog idea- especially that you're incorporating video. I'm excited to add it to my Google reader and keep up with it daily! YAY!

    ReplyDelete