Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

JOY #1: the feeling after a great workout



I recently joined a running group in Nashville. There are about 50 people of all ages and backgrounds in the group, and every Saturday morning, we meet at a breakfast place, do a long run together, and then eat and socialize.

The group is so encouraging and this morning, two people especially (thanks, Karen and Tammy!) made all the difference in the world in terms of helping me get to the finish line.
Rock star cheerer-on-ers of the world.

I am super thankful for the opportunity to be part of this group.

JOY #1: the feeling after a great workout :)

3 comments:

  1. Meg! You bring me and so many others so much joy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of you running 12 miles. I am so proud of you! I'm inspired so much that I think of you most of the times that I run now. If meggie can do it, so can I! Peace, love, and smiles

    I look forward to tomorrow's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEG! Haha...love the video...you totally would videotape while driving. Hilarious. 12 miles?! I'm impressed!! La you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so hardcore! And, yes! The feeling after a great workout is unbeatable.

    ReplyDelete