Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

trader joe's spaghetti-o's...

mmm.
today was a lovely day!

i got up and went running with my friend taisa, and even though it was still breakfast (ish) time when we finished... all i wanted to eat was a can of trader joe's spaghetti-o's.

now i'd never had these things, but i saw them in the store the other day, and for some reason (most likely connected to the fact that i was always curious about them when other kids would bring them to school for lunch back in the day), i bought a can.

long story short, i ate them for breakfast (ish). (it was 10:30).
they were delicious.
they brought me joy.

another thing that brought me joy today was meeting with / doing yoga with all the girls who work with me at my new job (new job = an educator for lululemon) !! i can't wait to post more about this in the next few days, but suffice it to say that i feel like i have found my soulmate job for where i am in my life right now.
i am so, so excited about it!

joy to you,
meg :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love spaghettios. :3 Definitely a childhood favorite. <3

    What's lululemon? :/ well anyhow congrats on your new job! :D

    Ahh I've always wanted to get into yoga but haven't had the time. T_T Sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ~TRA

    http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete