Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

pink radio cake.

  1. on sunday, i was at fido and decided i wanted to try their pink radio cake. people have been telling me, 'meg. that cake. is. amazing.' so to my friend in line, i said, 'sydney, i'm gonna get a slice of this cake just to celebrate life... share it with me?' and the guy in front of me turned around and said, 'you know what? i'm buying your cake. if you're celebrating life, i'm buying that!' treat.
fido is one of my favorite coffee shops and the pink radio cake was divine. look at it:

2. i finally traded in my beat up (though beloved) flippy phone for an iphone. yowza. my favorite thing is having a camera with me wherever i go. i like to take pictures of leaves:
the skyline:
my set up at coffee shops: cute kitchens:
cute courtyards:
perfect chai-ness:
my friend caroline on sunshiney days:
quotes that inspire:
words that remind:
wigs on counters: criss-crossy sky lines:
brainstormy things:
fences and benches and ladders and trees:and any other thing my little heart desires.
'tis quite enchanting.

3. the other day at work, we had an abundance of magazines in the back.
thisss was a gift.

i got crafty.

and enjoy your day.
xx.

also:
no great thing is created suddenly. there must be time. give your best and always be kind.
-epictetus

4 comments:

  1. This post just made me SO happy! What a great reminder to be joyful! Meggy I really needed that! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg! You are so joyful and adorable! I LOVE the pink radio cake at Fido- yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this blog entry... kinda Dr. Seuss-ish, but, definitely all Meggie!

    Love, Daddy
    P.S. Great to be back in Nash for a week! I think you have some of that cake left over in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg! I have so enjoyed reading your blog! I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and needed a bit of cheering up. I was stumbling around on the computer and some how was lead to your blog! It has brought me great joy to read it! Thank you for always finding the joy in life. Miss you.
    Martha Nixon

    ReplyDelete